Please note: PDFs will not automatically save to your device or be stored on Pharmacy Today after you have filled them in. You need to download your own version and save it to your own device. For help with using an editable PDF, click here.
- Build relationships with professional peers
- Share new knowledge gained from CLASStime and CLASSact
- Improve quality of education and advice provided to patients
- Develop SMARTER strategies to improve practice
Completing this CLASSmates activity may allow you to fulfill some or all of the following elements of your Pharmacy Council annual recertification requirements:
- Keeping up to date – go to MyRecert (myrecert.pharmacycouncil.org.nz), select the “Keeping up to date” page of your portfolio, then enter a description of this activity.
- Reflection on practice – complete the CLASSmates notes template, scan or save the PDF, then upload it to the “Reflection on practice” page of your portfolio on MyRecert.
- Meeting with professional peers – complete the CLASSmates notes template, scan or save the PDF, then upload it to the “Meeting with professional peers” page of your portfolio on MyRecert.
This activity has been endorsed by the Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand as suitable for inclusion in a pharmacist's continuing education records for continuing professional development purposes.