· The Ending HIV Big Gay Out is a key annual event in the Auckland Pride Festival and is organised by the New Zealand AIDS Foundation.
· It is one of New Zealand’s biggest annual celebrations of rainbow diversity.
· The BGO takes place on Sunday, Feb 11th from 12pm to 7pm at Coyle Park in Pt Chevalier.
· Headline acts this year include kiwi singer-songwriter MAALA, Openside, LEXXA and Lavina Williams. A full line-up is available at www.biggayout.co.nz
· The Ending HIV Big Gay Out Marketplace will host more than 100 stalls featuring locally produced and speciality products and an abundance of food, snacks, and refreshments. There’ll also be a large variety of rainbow community organisations and political groups.
· Major sponsors of the Ending HIV Big Gay Out are Durex, LUSH Cosmetics, ANZ, AUT and Almond Breeze.