1. Chelimo C, Elwood JM. Sociodemographic differences in the incidence of oropharyngeal and oral cavity squamous cell cancers in New Zealand. Aust N Z J Public Health 2015;39:162"67.
2. Brocklehurst P, Tickle M, Glenny AM, et al. Systemic interventions for recurrent aphthous stomatitis (mouth ulcers). Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2012;(9):CD005411.
3. Scully C, Shotts R. Mouth ulcers and other causes of orofacial soreness and pain. BMJ 2000;321(7254):162"65.
4. Scully C. Aphthous Ulceration. N England J Med 2006;355:165"72.
5. Kvam E, Bondevik O, Gjerdet NR. Traumatic ulcers and pain in adults during orthodontic treatment. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 1989;17:154"57.
6. British Dental Association. Speight P, Warnakulasuriya S, Odgen G (eds). Early detection and prevention of oral cancer: a management strategy for dental practice 2010 [accessed 25 May 2017]. Available from http://bit.ly/2r9urpM 7. Varela-Centelles P, Pedrosa R, Lopez-Niño J, et al. Oral cancer awareness at chemist's and herbalist's shops: New targets for educational interventions to prevent diagnostic delay. Oral Oncol 2012;48:1272"75.