1. Mt Sinai. Muscle aches.
2. Cleveland Clinic. Muscle Pain.
3. Poindexter C. DOMS: Why do your muscles hurt days after exercise? University of Delaware, 2 May 2018.
4. Fookes C (Tech Ed). Muscular Aches, Pains and Tightness. Healthcare Handbook 2023–2024. Auckland, NZ: The Health Media Ltd; 2023.
5. National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Fibromyalgia: In Depth. May 2016.
6. Na HS, Ryu JH, Do SH. The role of magnesium in pain. In: Vink R, Nechifor M, editors. Magnesium in the Central Nervous System. Adelaide, AU: University of Adelaide Press; 2011.
7. Reno AM, Green M, Killen LG, et al. Effects of magnesium supplementation on muscle soreness and performance. J Strength Cond Res 2022;36(8):2198–203.
8. Steward CJ, Zhou Y, Keane G, et al. One week of magnesium supplementation lowers IL-6, muscle soreness and increases post-exercise blood glucose in response to downhill running. Eur J Appl Physiol 2019;119(11–12):2617–27.
9. Cleveland Clinic. Capsaicin Cream, Lotion, or Solution.
10. Basile LM. 7 Essential Oils to Soothe Sore Muscles. GoodRx Health, 22 July 2022.
11. Leavitt S. Vitamin D for chronic pain. Pract Pain Manag 2008;8(6).
12. National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Dermatomyositis.