Pharmacy Today is the leading pharmacy publication in
Independent research* shows Pharmacy Today has
virtually saturated market coverage, with 97% of pharmacists and
pharmacy staff reading the publication each month.
* 2011 survey. A complete copy of this survey is available
from Tessa Law
A3, four-colour, monthly magazine
Community and hospital pharmacists and pharmacy staff, plus
pharmacy students, IPA pharmacists, government agencies and the
Most pharmacies receive multiple copies. Total print run approx
A mix of news, business management, retailing advice and drug
education for both pharmacists and pharmacy assistants.
- Clinical Practice and How to Manage - drug and disease updates,
and other continuing education for pharmacists. Pharmacists who
answer the continuing education questions qualify for Enhance Group
2 continuing education points.
- Retail Therapy - news, features and product information for
- Regular features on different topics each month.
- Company profiles. A one or two-page advertorial feature,
written by Pharmacy Today journalists. A great opportunity
to tell pharmacists about the direction your business is heading in
partnership with pharmacy, and the people in it. Run-Ons on heavier
Other Pharmacy Today publications:
Healthcare Handbook incorporating the OTC
An information and selling guide for pharmacy assistants.
Display advertising is available in this annual publication.
Content covers background information, including treatment
options, advice for customers, warning signs plus step-by-step
guide to know when to refer a sale to the pharmacist. The OTC
Products Guide provides easy reference pack shot as well as
detailed information on use, contraindications, precautions and
The Healthcare Handbook is an essential guide to a
broad range of common conditions with reference to the appropriate
OTC product options.
The Handbook is:
- an essential OTC medicines reference text in the Pharmaceutical
Society's list of required equipment and reference resources in
- a recommended text for students at Otago and Auckland Schools
of Pharmacy and other learning institutions
- recommended by PITO as a text for Certificate in Pharmacy
students (Assistant and Technician).
Distribution: One copy distributed free to each
Pharmacy Today subscribing pharmacy. Additional copies
NZ$66.40 available here